We aim to provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your children, where they can play, learn and, above all, have fun. Children have the opportunity to explore new activities, while developing communication and concentration skills. Children become more confident performing tasks alone and working as part of a team.
Our pre-school was rated “Outstanding” in our latest Ofsted report.
We can offer your child:
- a tailored curriculum enabling your child to work towards learning goals approved by the Government
- individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children
- fun and friendship with other children
- opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and in your own child’s progress
- good outside soft/safe play area
- sensory garden
- fully qualified and experienced staff
- a setting regulated by Ofsted
- good communication and regular visits with the Stockland C of E Primary Academy
- individual planning for your children