Welcome back to toddlers!
Our Friday morning sessions are back and running from 9.30am until 11am at Stockland Village Hall.
Upon arrival you will be directed to the side entrance. We will not be using the main door.
Toddlers is running as a separate group and there will be no mixing with the preschool.
We are looking forward to welcoming you and your toddler back. We are taking the safety of running the group very seriously and have completed a risk assessment which you will need to read.
The main points will include:
- Numbers are limited to 15 adults not including any children under the age of 5 or a group leader.
- Preferably we will ask you to check in with your smart phone to scan the QR code, alternatively we will write down your contact details.
- Please bring your own drinks and snacks.
- Please bring a mat/towel to sit on. We are adhering to government guidelines and all adults will be spaced 2 metres apart.
- Masks for adults are to be worn upon entry and exit and where social distancing isn’t possible.
- Children will able to play freely with the toys provided by us.
- We are charging £1 per session. Please come with the correct money. No change will be given.
- A separate toilet for the sole use of toddlers is available. There are no nappy changing facilities within this toilet. Please bring your own and ensure all nappies are taken home.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided on entry, but we would encourage you to bring your own.
By booking your place you are confirming you have read and agreed to our toddlers risk assessment.
Please click here to read our full risk assessment and the link to the government guidance: https://www.eyalliance.org.uk/baby-and-toddler-groups-guide-reopening-2021
Even though all measures are in place it is impossible to eliminate the risk of covid completely. You will be attending the session at your own risk.
In the event you or your child develop coronavirus symptoms you must inform the play leader and follow government guidelines. We ask if you or your child is unwell you do not attend the session.
If you are unable to make it for any reason please let us know at least 24 hours in advance. We may have parents on a waiting list.
We look forward to welcoming you back!